+++ 28. Oktober 2012 +++
Sept. 11, 2012: Washington Ignored Cries for Help from Benghazi
Three emails released on Oct. 24 reveal that within approximately two hours after the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on Sept. 11, the White House Situation Room was notified by the U.S. embassy in Tripoli, as communicated by the State Department, that Ansar al-Sharia, a group which the State Department has identified as an al-Qaeda affiliate, had taken responsibility for the terrorist attack. These three emails make it absolutely clear that Obama knew immediately that this was an Al-Qaeda terrorist attack on the U.S. and deliberately lied to the U.S. population and the world in order to maintain his campaign mantra that Osama bin Laden is dead and Al-Qaeda has been destroyed.
The emails were obtained by Reuters from government sources not connected with U.S. intelligence agencies or the State Department, and who requested anonymity.
These damning revelations were followed by other, more terrifying details of the failure to protect U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, who died in the attack along with three other Americans. According to Fox News reporter Jennifer Griffen, sources who were on the ground in Benghazi at the time of the attack have reported that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate and subsequent attack several hours later was denied by U.S. officials – who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 pm in Benghazi on Sept. 11.
Fox News will air a special report entitled "Death and Deceit in Benghazi" on Oct. 27 and 28. According to Griffen, a small team which was at the CIA annex about 1.5 km from the U.S. consulate requested permission from their higher-ups to go to the consulate and help out. They were told twice not to go. But Tyrone Woods, a former Navy Seal, and at least two others ignored those orders and made their way to the consulate which at that point was on fire. They evacuated those who remained at the consulate and Sean Smith, who had been killed in the initial attack, but were unable to find the ambassador.
Later, the CIA annex came under fire, but the request for help was denied. The fighting at the CIA annex, reports Griffen's sources, went on for more than four hours, plenty of time for help to arrive – but none did. Apparently, other Special operations forces were told to wait.
Fox News also learned that "there were two military surveillance drones redirected to Benghazi shortly after the attack on the consulate began. They were already in the vicinity. The second surveillance craft was sent to relieve the first drone, perhaps due to fuel issues. Both were capable of sending real time visuals back to U.S. officials in Washington, D.C. Any U.S. official or agency with the proper clearance, including the White House Situation Room, State Department, CIA, Pentagon and others, could call up that video in real time on their computers."
~ deutsch + english ~
+++ 7. Mai 2013 +++
AfD: National Monetarism in “Anti-Euro” Clothing
The new political party, “Alternative for Germany” (AfD), which was founded last February in apparent opposition to the Eurozone policy, has since received surprisingly wide coverage in the mainstream...
+++ 7. Mai 2013 +++
South-West Asia on the Verge of All-out War?
Twice within 48 hours, on May 3 and 5, Israel launched missile attacks against targets inside Syria, prompting Syrian President Bashar Assad to accuse Israel of declaring war on his country, in allian...
+++ 7. Mai 2013 +++
Südwestasien vor einem umfassenden Krieg?
Israel hat zweimal innerhalb von 48 Stunden Ziele innerhalb Syriens mit Raketen angegriffen. Der syrische Staatspräsident Baschar al-Assad nannte dies eine Kriegserklärung Israels gegen sein Land im B...